Neural Networking Events – Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the rules for the registration and purchase of tickets for Neural Networking events and the terms and conditions for the attendance at the events organized by Neural Networking and its affiliates.
Agreement: means the agreement between You and Neural Networking regarding the purchasing of a ticket and/or the registration for an Event, including these Terms and Conditions.
Consumer: a natural person whose actions are not carried out for objectives relating to the course of a trade, a profession or a business;
Event: any event organized by Neural Networking.
Terms and Conditions: The general terms and conditions of Neural Networking Events.
Ticket: the document that serves as an admission ticket for an Event, including electronic tickets.
Neural Networking: Neural Networking sp. z o.o. having its registered office at (61-752) Poznań, the Poland, registered under number: 7831804992;
Value Added Tax: VAT.
Website: the Neural Networking websites, including – but not limited to – https://neural-networking.com// and any other website used by Neural Networking at any time.
You: means every legal entity or natural person that enters into an agreement with Neural Networking by purchasing a Ticket and/or registrating for an Event.
Terms and Conditions
- Deviations from these Terms and Conditions shall only apply when agreed in writing between You and Neural Networking. The applicability of any of your purchasing or other general terms and conditions is expressly rejected, unless agreed otherwise by Neural Networking in writing. By purchasing a Ticket or registering for an Event You agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Neural Networking has provided You with these Terms and Conditions before concluding the Agreement. The Terms and Conditions can be consulted via the Website: https://neural-networking.com//tos/
Conclusion of Agreement
- By clicking the button “Pay” or “Finish order” on the Website You conclude an agreement with Neural Networking for the purchase of a Ticket. Therefore it is necessary that You (i) have filled in all necessary fields on the order form, (ii) have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If the data entered by on the order form is not correct or Neural Networking has doubt about the validity or correctness of the data, Neural Networking may contact You with the help of the data entered by You. If Neural Networking cannot reach You and thus cannot verify the data, Neural Networking may cancel the reservation .
Number of Tickets
- Neural Networking preserves the right to limit the number of Tickets You can buy or reserve for an Event. The maximum number of Tickets You can buy per Event is determined by Neural Networking per Event and will be published on the Event page.
Payment of registration fees
- You must pay the registration fee prior to the start of the Event at the venue. Neural Networking can ask for on the spot online payment in case no fees are received yet. There is no sales at the door of the venue.
- When you register a Ticket and choose the ‘pay later’ option, you’ll be obliged to pay the invoice within twenty-eight (28) days of the invoice date for any Event;
- Payment must be done in PLN, Euro’s or in Dollars depending on which Neural Networking entity is organizing the Event. Prices will always be listed with and without VAT or local taxes if applicable.
- Neural Networking has the right to cancel your Ticket when You don’t meet the payment deadline.
- If You, not being a Consumer, do not pay within the agreed payment term or direct debit for whatever reason is unable, or not fully carried out, You are legally in default – without requirement of a notice of default – from the invoice date and You are due an interest of 1% per month on the outstanding amount with a minimum of € 40 (forty Euro’s) or $ 40 (forty dollar) for the US, excluding VAT, without prejudice to any further rights accruing to Neural Networking.
- In case of payment default, all judicial costs and extrajudicial collection costs incurred by Neural Networking in order to achieve fulfillment of the obligation are borne by You. The extrajudicial collection costs amount to 15% of the outstanding invoice amount excluding VAT, with a minimum of € 40 (forty Euro’s) or $ 40 (forty dollar) for the US charged to You, without prejudice to Neural Networking’s further rights to compensation.
12, If You are a Consumer You are only in default and liable for extrajudicial costs in the situations stated in provision 12 after having been given notice to comply with a notice period of fourteen (14) days starting from the receipt of the demand and You do not meet the demand for payment.
Delivery of Tickets & Risk
- After clicking the button “Pay” or “Finish order” on the Website You will receive an automatically generated confirmation e-mail. Please note that the confirmation e-mail can be in your spam or maybe blocked by a spamfilter You use.
- You bare the risk of loss, theft, misappropriation or damage of the Ticket after Neural Networking has sent the confirmation e-mail with the Ticket. Neural Networking therefore advises You to save the confirmation e-mail carefully and if You have not received the confirmation e-mail within 24 (twenty-four) hours to contact Neural Networking:
Phone: +48 731 477 102
- Any delivery times specified by Neural Networking will never be regarded as a deadline, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Cancellation and refund policy
- If you are unable to attend Neural Networking Conference you can transfer your ticket to a third party, such as a colleague or friend. In case that no third party can take over your ticket, you must notify Neural Networking up to 4 calendar weeks before the event takes place in order to receive a refund. Refunds are subject to a €50 (fifty euro) processing fee. Cancellations received after that period are non-refundable.
Please note: different refund policies apply depending on the type of ticket you purchased. You can reach out to us via the live chat accessible at the bottom right corner of the page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your attendance or if you need more information regarding our refund policies.
- The cancellation and refund policy for Europe also applies for the United States with the exception that the processing fee is $ 100 (one hundred Dollar).
- You may transfer your registration to another person at any date twenty-four (24) hours prior to the Event, by assigning your Ticket to someone else using the link that is provided in the confirmation email.
- Please note that the Tickets purchased are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be resold or transferred for commercial gain under any circumstances. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any Tickets (or any other breach of this term), Neural Networking reserves the right to cancel the relevant Tickets with immediate effect and without refund.
- Neural Networking is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of substittution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an Event. In the case of an unexpected incident or force majeure, Neural Networking reserves the right to make changes to the date and time for all parts of the Event at least one (1) week prior to the Event. In the case of rescheduling of an Event, You may return your Ticket(s) before a deadline set by Neural Networking, however, preferably immediately after the announcement of the new Event date. After the deadline has expired, Neural Networking will not be obligated to reimburse any registration fees.
- Neural Networking reserves the right to make changes to the Events at a date less than one week before the Event if there is a justified reason to do so, such as unexpected problem with the venue, or if a speaker is prevented from participating. Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of Neural Networking may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, Neural Networking reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to You whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on the Neural Networking Website as soon as possible.
- Neural Networking maintains a Code of Conduct applicable to all attendees of an Event, including You. This Code of Conduct forms an integral part of these Terms and Conditions. The Code of Conduct can be accessed by clicking on the following link: https://neural-networking.com/conference/code-of-conduct
- Aforementioned Code of Conduct is also available at the Event venue at the Neural Networking information desk.
- Neural Networking preserves the right to refuse Your admission to the Event for any behavior Neural Networking deems unacceptable, or if You breach the Code of Conduct or breach any of the Terms and Conditions.
- If You are under the age of 18 You are not allowed to visit the Event venue before, during or after an Event, unless permission is provided by Neural Networking under the conditions set by Neural Networking.
- The possession of a Ticket or admission to an Event does not grant you permission to use any intellectual property, including logo, website, trademark or any other proprietary right of Neural Networking or any third party, such as other guests or speakers at an Event.
- Neural Networking is solely liable for direct damages caused by the willful misconduct or gross negligence on its part. Neural Networking’s overall liability never exceeds the total amount of the purchase price of the Ticket for the Event.
- You consent to film and sound recording as attendee at an Event.
- Neural Networking treats all personal data provided by You in accordance with the applicable privacy laws and regulations. For more information regarding the use and security of personal data see: https://neural-networking.com/privacy-statement/
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is null and void, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full effect.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions enter into force thirty (30) days from the day they are announced via the Website.
Governing law & disputes
- The Agreements between You and Neural Networking, these Terms and Conditions, the Code of Conduct are exclusively governed by the law of the Poland.
- Any dispute arising from the Agreement, these Terms and Conditions or the Code of Conduct will be submitted to the competent court in the Poland.